Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I used ciprofloaxin aprox. 3 weeks ago for prostate

Customer Question
I used ciprofloaxin aprox...

I used ciprofloaxin aprox. 3 weeks ago for prostate infection now my left knee down to my toes is burning and very painful knee is slightly swollen but feels as like a very bad bruise i have a hard time walking will it eventually heal on its own i dont have insurance what do i do

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

No just pain and tingling from the knee and down the pain is mostly bearable but sometimes it gets intense i walk with a limp

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

This occured right after i started taking this drug also i was taking metformin for pre diabetic at the same time { i never took any of these drugs before or any other drugs either}

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
10/3/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I have a few more questions to ask, is that ok?