Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I need home remedy for poor blood circulation in leg. Slight…

Customer Question
I need home remedy...

I need home remedy for poor blood circulation in leg

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Slight in right leg

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am on blood pressure meds--I have numbness in feet, but not a diabetic

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/2/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you have poor circulation.

how old are you?

are you male or female?

what is your height and weight?

you are not willing to see your doctor for prescription medications to help improve circulation?

are you able to exercise? exercise can help improve circulation