Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

This has been going on and off for over 10 days... There is…

Customer Question
This has been going on...
This has been going on and off for over 10 days... There is no redness. And others can not feel a difference in heat from the other ear
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/2/2017
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

How old are you? What symptoms are you having? Do you suffer from any medical condition?

I am 55 and the problem is a periodic burning sensation on the upper left ear... Sometimes so bad that I have grab my ear or apply pressure till it stops... It happens a number of times through out the day.

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Is there any discharge from the ear? When do you get this sensation most often? Is there any swelling in the ear?