Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am a lung transplant patient 17 years out. the last 2

Customer Question
I am a lung...

I am a lung transplant patient 17 years out. the last 2 weeks I have been getting these twitches in the hands, head, hand arms. I use a c pap machine at night. nothing in the day time. any ideas. co2, blood gasses ,I don't know.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

I struggle with my breathing and can only walk short distances without having to rest.sitting helps.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Two heart stents, but i had a check of my heart and its ok.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/2/2017
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can i ask have you gotten a recent CT scan of the chest done? Also you mentioned blood gases, can you post a picture of them here? Also apart from twitches do you have any numbness, tingling, weakness in the limbs?