Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was given Levofloxacin to cure Urinary infection. Now I am…

Customer Question
I was given Levofloxacin to...
I was given Levofloxacin to cure Urinary infection. Now I am trying to find out why I cannot walk with ease and why I have
no balance to stand for a time. Does Acheilles tendonitis cause the loss of muscle which is what I am having trouble with.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
10/1/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

achilles tendonitis can cause pain and discomfort with walking.
The tendonitis should not cause a loss of muscle bulk or strength.

Does that answer your question?

Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD