Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have supposedly been diagnosed with Achilles tenonitis. Is…

Customer Question
I have supposedly been...

I have supposedly been diagnosed with Achilles tenonitis. Is it possible that

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have seen my doctor, podiatrist and told to wear running shoes with a lift

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am with Kaiser and my records are all within the computer however, all I seem to get is "You will not heel so fast" my age is 92 so I knew this myself'

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/1/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 10 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I have a few more questions to ask, is that ok?

where on your foot is your pain?