Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have few swollen lymph nodes in my groin area what kind of…

Customer Question
I have few swollen...

I have few swollen lymph nodes in my groin area what kind of doctor should i see?

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

Last 15 days

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have a cat

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/1/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 10 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

You may consider consulting an infectious disease specialist or internal medicines specialist.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you. Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl