Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was told a year ago I have anklelosoty spondilytus. I have…

Customer Question
I was told a...

I was told a year ago I have anklelosoty spondilytus. I have not seen a doctor in a year. I noticed this morning one of my toes is turning black. Could this be from my condition? I'm not a diabetic and should I do?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Just ibuprofen 800m and tramadol

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I'm aware of, just a lot of swelling in my legs and feet

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Nothing helps. If I sit and relax or just move around, there is always pain and swelling

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/1/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 10 months ago

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?