Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have paid my fee for gall bladder issue and now waiting…

Customer Question
I have paid my...

I have paid my fee for gall bladder issue and now waiting for answer

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No doctor. Do I go or to the emergency room? Tried IBprofen and Tylenol.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

All pain meds either intolerant or allergic. Taking Zyrtec, Pravastatin, Montelukast, HCTZ/Triam, Pantoprazole and Vitamins

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I paid the $5.00 just a couple of minutes ago. How do I receive the answer?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2017
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 10 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.