Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I tested "dirty" on a urine test and my dr dropped me

Customer Question
I tested "dirty" on...

I tested "dirty" on a urine test and my dr dropped me immediately, leaving me no doctor to fill my bipolar meds. It was a mistake, I do not do drugs. I asked for a retest and was told no. Don't know what I'm going to do, as all doctors taking new patients are booked until December.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I am 65 years old

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I take a lot of medications which will run out shortly. My former doctor knows of these.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/30/2017
Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 10 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. your Only option in this type if situation is to seek treatment at an emergency room. They can refill the meds that are appropriate short term and help find a new Dr.