Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have pains in my knee and its hard to walk. And it is

Customer Question
I have pains in...

I have pains in my knee and its hard to walk. And it is shooting up the inside of my thigh. What could be causing this and what can I do for it?

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

It hurts most of the time especially when I try to walk. There is swelling in the knee.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have back problems also.I have two vertibras that are messed up. The pain is in the lower part.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/29/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

what is your age?

69
no thanks. cant afford it.

I did not suggest a phone call. That was site automation.

Do you have arthritis?

OK

This is most likely from arthritis.

What is your exact question about this pain?