Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have been taking Temazepam for a time which mames me sleep…

Customer Question
I have been taking...

I have been taking Temazepam for a long time which mames me sleep so good. Will Aiteril belp me now to sleep instead?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

No. I nust can"t sleep now. Have been taken off of Temazepam and now no longer can sleep. What do i do?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. I have e.p .

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/29/2017
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Welcome to Ja and thanks for this question. I'm sorry to hear about your symptoms. Actually you can certainly use aiteril to induce sleep as it contains valerian root which behaves like benzodiazepines such as temazepam in the the body. Si basically even if you are not on temazepam aiteril should be able to induce sleep. The additional d advantage with aiteril is that it also contains two other natural sleep inducers like l tryptophan and melatonin which will also help induce sleep.
So to simply answer your question, yes aiteril should help you sleep.
Do you have anymore questions?
Please remember to leave a positive rating as that is how we are compensated for helping you today.