Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I WAS WORKING WITH A tax client earlier and she pointe out…

Customer Question
I WAS WORKING WITH...

I WAS WORKING WITH A tax client earlier and she pointe out that I "didn't seem right". I was having difficulty seeing, kept repeating myself and appeared disoriented. I was unable to finish the return and took a nap for a while. I am having difficulty focusing and have a sharp pinpoint headache. My blood pressure is currently 159/90 and my blood sugar is 152. I have eaten some pistachio nuts today. How should I go about having this checked up and is it urgent?

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Headache is episodic. Slight nausea.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have AFib and diabetes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/28/2017
Doctor: KarayanMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
KarayanMD
KarayanMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi. Thanks for your question. I am a board certified neurologist in the US. I will be happy to help.

2 questions: How old are you? Have you had a history of migraine?