Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am going to be drug tested for a new job opportunity. My…

Customer Question
I am going to...

I am going to be drug tested for a new job opportunity. My concern pertains to marijuana. I am a long time user smoking approximately 1 gram in throughout the day. My test is Monday. My last smoke was yesterday morning.

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Yes. I don't know. I've nevr been drug tested. I presume it'll be urinalysis.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/28/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

You are not going to pass the test.

For users at your level the detection time is from 7 to 30 days.

You are still completely outside of that range unfortunately.

Certain tests are not as sensitive as others....so hope for the best, ***** ***** than delaying the test, there is not much you can do at this point.

good luck.

OK, let me know if you have more questions.

Also, please click a positive rating [5 is tops which is what I strive for] on the rating scale. [This must be done manually]. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with just answer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any