Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I took a bunch of ativan about 600 mg of trazadone and beer…

Customer Question
I took a bunch...

I took a bunch of ativan about 600 mg of trazadone and beer on Monday night. I don't remember Tuesday at all, Wednesday is a bit ofa blur, and today i still feel cloudy, and i have a pretty bad headache. I'm not sure if i jst need rest and plenty o f water, or if I should go tothe ER in case somethig is wrong

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Headache has been constant since yesterday, it'sa bit obove my neck and hurts the wose when I move my neck. No nausea

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/28/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 10 months ago

Hello I'm Dr Chip

The headache worries me--while it may just be from the drugs and alcohol it needs to be evaluated with an MRI of your brain to rule out a leaking aneurysm

Please let me know if you need any more information