Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am a Male, 63 years of age, with type 2 diabetes. However…

Customer Question
I am a White...

I am a White Male, 63 years of age, with type 2 diabetes. However this has to do with my genitals. I am uncircumsized and have a red blotchy rash on the head of my penis, and in the fold of the foreskin on one side. No mater how clean I keep it, the rash never seems to go away. However, the cleaner I keep it, it seems to improve slightly.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? Is this your first time reaching out for information about it?

Yes it is and I've been dealing with this for about a year.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/28/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 10 months ago

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?