Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I've been experiencing occasional dull pain on the lower…

Customer Question
Hello, I've been experiencing...

Hello, I've been experiencing occasional dull pain on the lower outside part of my right lung. The pain flares a couple times a day but I have not experienced shortness of breath, fatigue, weight loss, or inability to carry out daily tasks.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

A couple weeks, and nothing really because it comes and goes quickly. I have tried taking deep breathes and there is no pain when I do

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing related to, or that would correlate to the occasional pain

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
9/28/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?

male or female?

just click send to reply