Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I just had a bowel movement quite abit of bleed on toilet…

Customer Question
I just had a...

I just had a bowel movement quite abit of bleed on toilet paper. Just started yesterday but worse this morning. My concern I'm schedule to go in next week for a procedure. Should I cancel my appt.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No, I haven't. Not on any medications. Just take a dietary supplement and that's a hit and miss.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I don't take any. Not that I know of.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had a colonscopy this past February. Had one polpy that was pre-canerous.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 10 months ago

Hello I'm Dr Chip

What's the procedure you're going to have next week?

And has this ever happened before?