Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have pain in my neck but not my throat and difficult to…

Customer Question
I have pain in...

I have pain in my neck but not my throat and difficult to swallow and talking makes my voice change. the doctors are running tests says its swolen lymphnodes but I had two months ago treated prednisone then 9/6 i went again and had it but they also dx strep throat 9/14 again and dx strep, 9/18 again treated prednisone 9/27 treated prednisone and runing tests

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? Do you have a fever?

No fever

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My hair has been falling out since last year and seems to just be geting worse. the hair is all over my bathroom in the lint trap of my dryer after each load ect

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/28/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

What is your question?

What is your age?

Gender?