Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Was given the drug oxycod/apap 7.5 325 for the first time…

Customer Question
Was given the drug...

Was given the drug oxycod/apap 7.5 325 for the first time for back pain syascitic hip pain, but leaves me with annexity, and sweats, but really seems to help, what to do about this.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Yes, a shoulder sprain, about 3 weeks ago. get worse at night, only sleep about 5 hours.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Hypertension, and type 2 diabetic, but all under control.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 10 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

These are the known side effects of this. You may add following regime, which may help in decreasing or resolving sweating and anxiety;

1) Meditation.

2) Deep breathing exercises

3) Yoga

4) Physical therapy.

5) Plenty of fluids

6) Valerian root available at health stores or pharmacies, without prescription.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you. Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl