Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Second opinion] i have had an absess tooth it is a wisdom i…

Customer Question
Second opinion] i have...

Second opinion] i have had an absess tooth it is a wisdom i went got anti biotis 2x clear puss coming out from tooth months later my molars above that bad tooth are all messed up filling up with clear puss non stop and gums as well swollen its constant now im worried im having other issiues chest pains swelling of feet ankles tingly weins vericose up my right shin of my leg im worried

Doctor's Assistant: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?

Yes and this is new

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No im 38

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/28/2017
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Antibiotics will not act when there is an abscess with pus coming out. You should have an incision and drainage of the abscess and after this, the antibiotics can be effective and cure the infection.

The chest pains and swelling of feet with varicose veins are not related to this abscess. They have to be investigated separately. You should have an ECG done. This will diagnose whether your chest pain is due to a heart condition.

Take care.

Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger for a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & the effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you.

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Did I answer your question? Please reply.
Thank you.