Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Everyday I take a pill of ultracet 37/325mg, and to day my…

Customer Question
Everyday I take a...

Everyday I take a pill of ultracet 37/325mg, and to day my doctor prescribe a tea spoon of guaifenesin codein, can Itake both in the same time

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No allergie, I take daily, 1 ultracet in the morning one at night, and a diovan 80/12.5

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/28/2017
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dera customer,

Thank you for the question.

You should avoid taking Ultracet along with codeine. Both of them can interact and cause adverse effects. You can, however, take guaifenesin safely with Ultracet without worrying about any interaction.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger for a

mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & the effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you.