Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have urinary track infection. AZO urinary pain relief...

Customer Question
I have urinary track...

I have urinary track infection

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

AZO urinary pain relief... no, I don't see doctor now, but I had this infection before

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Maybe two days, burning

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, I'm totally healthy, I just use vitamins

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/28/2017
Doctor: Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician

Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. SH and will be helping you out with your concerns today.

You certainly do need to have your urine tested and will likely require an antibiotic as well.

You need to go to an urgent care clinic or primary care physician if you can get to one early enough and get a script for an antibiotic. Most commonly used antibiotics include cephalexin or trimethoprim.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Please rate me when you are done asking.

Kindest regards

No, I'm not satisfied this! I already know that, I'm need antibiotics! I thought, you can help me with a prescription. This was a big mistake to try!

Online prescriptions are not legal anywhere in the US. So you would have to go to get the script from your doctor unfortunately.

I am sorry that I could not meet your expectations.

Regards