Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My left leg is bigger than my right leg. My left leg is also…

Customer Question
My left leg is...

My left leg is bigger than my right leg. My left leg is also discolored and feels tight.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

If I put my leg up it doesn't make any difference, when I work hard in the yard it seems to swell more, and aches.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My mother,91, has this problem and her legs are black from mid calf to her

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/27/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a picture?

just click send to reply