Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Crackling in the knee cap area --sometimes when I take a…

Customer Question
.Crackling in the knee...

.Crackling in the knee cap area --sometimes when I take a step.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Jan. 2017 Broken clavical. Dec.2016 minor whiplash from a minor car accident. Had cortisone in my right shoulder 8 years ago after having surgery and it cleared up any pain to this day. Today I am 200 lbs. and 76 yrs. old. I definitely do not want my knee to give out again.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/27/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

have you had any imaging?

just click send to reply