Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I and my girlfriend broke up 2 months back. She is not

Customer Question
I and my girlfriend...

I and my girlfriend broke up 2 months back

Doctor's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

She is not talking to me since then

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

And she has blocked me from everywhere I want her back in my life

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
She says that everything over between us. I don't want to loose her from my life
9/27/2017
Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 8 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. I'm sorry you are going through this. But clearly she does not want you in her life. You are going to need to see a counselor and find a way to heal and move on without her.
Is it that she is angry and that's the reason of her not talking to me
Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 7 months ago
She's not talking to you because she doesnt want a relationship with you and she does not want you in her life. You will need to get on with your life, and pursue counseling so you can learn to live without her. She has blocked you because she doesnt want to communicate with you.
Dr. K.
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD