Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

MY DAUGHTER HAS HAD THYROID CANCER AND HAD IT AND LYMPH

Customer Question
MY DAUGHTER HAS HAD...

MY DAUGHTER HAS HAD THYROID CANCER AND HAD IT AND LYMPH NODES REMOVED 3 YEARS AGO. SHE GOT REALLY SICK AND WENT TO A DR IN DALLAS THAT SPECIALIZES IN KELATION. HE HAS BEEN CLEANING HER KIDNEYS, LIVER, BLOOD AND ETC SINCE LAST SUMMER TO GET AN EXTREME AMOUNT OF METALS TOXINS, ETC CLEARED OUT. SHE HAS NOW FOUND SOME NODULES IN HER NECK. ONE DR SAYS HAVE A CT AND ANOTHER SAYS MRI. ONE DR SAYS CT HAS TOO MUCH RADIATION HAVE MRI. ONE DRR SAYS MRI WONT SHOW WHAT HE NEEDS TO SEE. THE OTHER DR SAYS IT DOES NOT HAVE MUCH RADIATION. WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

YES

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/26/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 10 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

An MRI would be the best medical imaging for following reasons;

1) It does not have radiation.

2) It depict the diseases of the soft tissues including lymph nodes better than the CT scan.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl