Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm hungry but I feel like I am going to throw up after

Customer Question
I'm hungry but I...

I'm hungry but I feel like I am going to throw up after first bite

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Fever, coughing, vomiting blood, sore throat, achiness

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? Do you have a fever?

Been coughing over a month but I've had the other symptoms for about a week. no fever since Sunday

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I smoke. Maybe bronchitis?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
9/26/2017
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 9 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

With the blood coming up and the nausea, I would suspect it's a pneumonia.

Are you feeling shortness of breath at all as well?

Any history of pneumonia in the past?