Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have tingling in my body from head to my feet. It's when…

Customer Question
I have tingling in...

I have tingling in my body from head to my feet. It's when I'm in bed. I just bought a new mattress. But I was having this problem before we bought the mattress. I's really miserable. I hope you can help me to know what it is

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?

About 3 or 4 months I think. I have a head ache when I get up in the morning

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Like what

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh- and I’m happy to help with your question today.

Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

Do you get leg cramps at night?

Age and gender?

Are you on any medications?

Do you suffer from anxiety or severe stress?

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks

Dear,

Thanks for staying Online. I am posting my answer below-

Well, It sounds to be Peripheral neuropathy. This can occur with underlying medical condition and should be checked by doctor.

Possible causes are-
-Hormonal disorder- like thyroid hormone imbalance
-Blood sugar disorder
-Liver/ Kidney disease
-Vitamin deficiencies

You need to get detailed clinical examination and blood work. This includes-
-Nerve conduction velocity (NCV) tests
-Electromyography (EMG)
-Blood sugar levels, thyroid function tests, liver/kidney function tests.

The line of treatment is selected according to the cause.
For the time, you can take Tylenol and try to rest on a firm surface.

Also you can take Vitamin B complex supplements. Gentle stretching exercises should help too.

I would recommend that you visit your primary doctor for evaluation and get it managed.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

May i help you further?

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh