Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is it safe for me to be put under for hip replacement with…

Customer Question
Is it safe for...

Is it safe for me to be put under for hip replacement with maybe bladder stones or a large colon polyp or colon tumor

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

I did not see your answer. Please send it to me now. Thanks. Margaret freda

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/26/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Let me see if I understand your query.

You are about to undergo a hip replacement procedure for which they want to give you anesthesia, as I understand; general anesthesia and you also have colon polyp or a tumor and are worried if they will adversely affect the procedure? Is that what you want to ask. Let me know.