Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What causes food to get stuck near the breast bone and wont…

Customer Question
What causes food to...

What causes food to get stuck near the breast bone and wont go on down

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No and no...called dr this morning for advice

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

A lot of belching before and since attack over the weekend...a pressure under the rib cage over the last year...had this attack 5 years ago. Have had minor occurrences over the last few years. Children were ready to call 911 when this happened. Older Sister had the same thing happen. Parents both lived into their 90s.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/25/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

This can be a very serious matter.

What is your age, gender?