Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What Medical cure is Nitric Oxide associated with. Not yet…

Customer Question
What Medical cure is...

What Medical cure is Nitric Oxide associated with.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Not yet however I am taking meds for High Blood Pressure and Diabetes. Read about , will talk to my Doctor about it on 10/24/17.

Doctor's Assistant: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?

Next check up 10/24/17, History YES.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He knows it ALL, I do not hide anything from my Doctor. I don't even take Vitamins with out him knowing.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/25/2017
Doctor: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 10 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD
Hello my name is***** am a board-certified physician and I am happy to help you. Nitric oxide (NO) isn't exactly associated with any "medical cure" per se. NO itself is actually a gas produced in the body by breaking down the specific amino acid, or building block of proteins,
known as arginine. NO plays a role in regulating blood flow and affects various organs in the body. It also plays a part in hormone regulation and the release of adrenaline. The only medical data I am aware of is a study out of UCLA that showed that a small group of men ages 50-73 years were able to exercise longer before hitting muscle fatigue by taking NO than by not taking it.Do you have any other questions or concerns I can help with?
If you have no further questions, please click the button to accept the answer and conclude our interaction. I would also appreciate the kindness of a positive review. Thank you.
Please click the button to accept the answer. I would also appreciate the kindness of a positive review. Thank you.
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

nitric oxide is not a cure

sorry to hear about your high blood pressure and diabetes.

are you able to improve your diet and exercise to help your diabetes and high blood pressure.

eating more protein and less or no carbohydrates over time can help you loose weight and help reverse diabetes and hypertension

regular exercise and improving your diet can help with this

let me know if you have questions.