Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My appointment with my PCP for today was cancelled on Friday…

Customer Question
Hello. my appointment with...

Hello. my appointment with my PCP for today was cancelled on Friday because the doctor is in the hospital and dying. The officer manager was of no help, she could give me no advice of who to turn to. I take pain medication for a severe injury motorcycle accident and I will surely go through withdrawal starting later today

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I take Oxycodone 30 mg, 3 times a day. I am not allergic to any meds

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/25/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry about your situation and your doctor who is sick

we can not give out prescriptions to clients here over the internet

we are here to help answer medical questions

where do you live? do you need help to find another pain management doctor close to you?