Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have this morning sneezing issue, trying to get gp to

Customer Question
Hi I have this...

Hi I have this morning sneezing issue, trying to get gp to write a refferal letter so i can get it properly investigate, it's been going on for more than couple of years, i think it has to do something to do with sinuses, do you have any specialist that i can consult in that area?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?

No breathing problems..since early 2015

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Gp just prescribe nasal sprays etc without even looking into it , they just assume it's hay fever

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/25/2017
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Actually we can only provide online information/advice regarding your medical queries, however this site does not provide in person consultations or prescriptions. Please let me know if you would like to proceed.

can you recommend any specialist, what's point of this website then?

This site is for information regarding specific medical questions only. I can tell you which type of specialist you need to see in order to get evaluated but we cannot write a referral letter or do an in person exam.

no i dont want phone call, i thought you based in uk and some private hospital here that i could consult, please dont charge my card for anything else

Please contact customer services for a full refund, ill forward it for a refund from my side as well. Best of luck.