Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Pain under right breast. One week. Deep breaths, coughing,

Pain under right breast JA: How...
Pain under right breast
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: One week. Deep breaths, coughing, some positions. Wraps around to my back. Hx of cholesectomy
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Not appendix, hx of hysterectomy 39 years old
I haven't had any injuries. It is also painful to sleep on the right side
9/25/2017
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?

I am 39 years old and have had three children.
I went to my doctor last Thursday and he said I had pleurisy..no tests. I went home upset.

did they do an xray?

No, they did not. He asked what I wanted, so I asked for several blood test to check my liver and pancreas...all normal.

I would suspect you need an xray to rule out serious chest issues

I would have ordered one

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Thank you so much!
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor