Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

HOW CAN ONE TREAT KLIPTOMANIA? THE PROBLEM IS IN MY SONS…

Customer Question
HOW CAN ONE TREAT...

HOW CAN ONE TREAT KLIPTOMANIA?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

NO.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

THE PROBLEM IS IN MY SONS GIRLFRIEND .

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/24/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 10 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I have a few more questions to ask, is that ok?

Has she very seen a psychiatrist or psychologist for this problem?

Its a difficult condition to beat on their own, and these patient often need psychotherapy and sometimes medications to treat underlying depression.

The Mayo Clinic has a great patient article on it here

Does that answer your question?