Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had a car accident on 8/26/17. A car hit my car from back…

Customer Question
I had a car...

I had a car accident on 8/26/17. A car hit my car from back on free way, I didn't realized that time but since that day I am having neck shoulder and upper back pain. Because its' get worse, I had a pain like I never had before for my ear to front neck both side, under chin and throat. I went to emergency, Dr, said it

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? Do you have a fever?

It's whiplash. I am having pain killer, Lyrica25mg,Ibuprofen and cyclobenzaprine 10mg, but from 3days ago my right chest gets hart badly can't go sleep. Now my face to neck and right hand swelling, what should I do?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Asthma from allergic

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/24/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

You should go back to the ER.

You need an MRI of the cervical spine.

You can have a disc out of place, which can become a surgical emergency if not addressed with the correct manual medicine program.

Any chest pain needs immediate EKG and evaluation.

Also a chest x ray to make sure blood vessels were not damaged.

OK, let me know if you have more questions.

Also, please click a positive rating on the rating scale. [This must be done manually]. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with just answer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed.

I had EKG no problem, MRI done neck area , said 5&6 disc showing hernia, but because of my front side of neck and chest back pain, Dr wants to do 2nd MRI lower than neck.
But today I have swelling really bad pressure from neck to face and swelling neck's vain line showed up, I should wait DR visit or should go ER?

go to the ER