Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Family Physician, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I have a question about iodine supplementation and weaning
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
Hi I have a question about iodine supplementation and weaning off? … read more
Can someone get hep c if they have a cut on their lip from
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
Can someone get hep c if they have a cut on their lip from dry lips? My 3 year olds grandmother has hep c and had a cut on her finger which she used to push her hair out of my daughters face. My daugh… read more
My 1 1/2 old granddaughter fell on back of head today at
Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Consultant
My 1 1/2 old granddaughter fell on back of head today at 1:00 in afternoon. She fell about 9 inches to floor. It was a hard tile floor with a rug covering it. But not soft rug. No bump. Cried for two … read more
Citalopram I looked up the side effects, and I('m having a
Citalopram I looked up the side effects, and I('m having a lot of them now, and so is this drug good or bad, I mean when, and how do you know if your fixed or not from taking this drug I have a lot of… read more
My daughter bit her lip so bad that it is now and very puffy
Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
My daughter bit her lip so bad that it is now white and very puffy what can i give to prevent infection? Laura… read more
My husband cut his hand today with some metal (he is a sheet
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctoral Degree
My husband cut his hand today with some metal (he is a sheet metal contractor). The hand is swollen and we both suspect that there might be internal bleeding in the hand. How does one tell if there is… read more
What could these symptoms be a sign of? I'm a 22 year old
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Staff Physician
What could these symptoms be a sign of? Hi, I'm a 22 year old female. When I was 14, a few things happened. My lips became chronically swollen, red, painful and chapped. My belly extended, was swollen… read more
My daughter cut her leg on the metal park on her bike about
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
My daughter cut her leg on the metal park on her bike about 3 hours ago and its still bleeding. she may have a deep cut does she need a shot and should I take her in ER or Dr office? I have no INS. al… read more
OK...I have 11 year old step daughter...she just woke up
Dr. B.
Dr. B., doctor
OK...I have 11 year old step daughter...she just woke up with a bad tooth and head ache-ealrier throughout the evenning she was complaining of being very cold even though the room temp was considerabl… read more
I started having bleeding under my skin right after a total
Dr.K.S.Dastoor
Dr.K.S.Dastoor, Surgical Registrar
I started having bleeding under my skin right after a total hip replacement in February, 2005. It was pretty much chalked up to the large doses of Motrin I was taking at the time. Now, 5 1/2 years lat… read more
My daughter was dancing tonight and bit her lip. Her tooth
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctoral Degree
My daughter was dancing tonight and bit her lip. Her tooth went all the way through her lip. she has about a 1/4" cut on the inside of the lip and an 1/8" cut on the outside. The bleeding has stopped.… read more
My daughter just crashed her bike and cut her top lip open,
Dr. Wajid
Dr. Wajid, Senior Registrar Internal Medicine
my daughter just crashed her bike and cut her top lip open, im wondering if she needs stiches in it?? it bled pretty bad when it first happened but its been about 30 minutes and the bleeding has stopp… read more
I was trimming with an electric hedge trimmer and cut the
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
i was trimming with an electric hedge trimmer and cut the end of my finger . it got a nerve because the end of my finger went numb but it bled like crazy & the pain in my hand, finger, & up to my elbo… read more
My 8yr. old daughter has "buckle breaks" in both wrist
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Primary Care Physician
my 8yr. old daughter has "buckle breaks" in both wrist injuries are 5 days old she is still in a lot of pain, childrens "Tylenol" nor Motrin do anything was prescribed 6 Tylenol 3 on friday but the pa… read more
I have a 13 year old daughter that has allergies and she now
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctoral Degree
I have a 13 year old daughter that has allergies and she now has a ear infection that is draining with a litte blood. She doesn't have a fever. What can we do?… read more
My 7 year old daughter has a hard lump on the soft mucosa
Dr. Davidson
Dr. Davidson, Physician - Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
My 7 year old daughter has a hard lump on the soft mucosa ofher right cheek just inside the corner of her lips. It is causing slight swelling in her cheek and pain in her jaw as well as the lump itsel… read more
My 3 year old granddaughter fell into the bottom of an
Dr. B.
Dr. B., doctor
My 3 year old granddaughter fell into the bottom of an office chair this afternoon. Her nose bled out of both nostrils. The bleeding stopped approximately 1/2 hour later. There appears to be some swel… read more
My grandaughter fell and bit her tongue. She did not bite a
Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
My grandaughter fell and bit her tongue. She did not bite a piece off but she does have a somewhat deep cut on her tongue about an 1/8th of an inch long and it bleeds when she tries to eat. Does this … read more