Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I've discovered a rash on my upper back thigh it's really…

Customer Question
I've discovered a rash...

I've discovered a rash on my upper back thigh it's really itchy especially when I'm in the bath or shower and I don't know but I'm getting itchy on my shoulder and forearm not sure if it's spreading or not just wanted to know and makesure it's nothing major or if it's anything to be aware about

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

Should I send a picture

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing else just I've been around little toddlers who has rashes pretty sure they had scabies but it doesn't look like their rashes it looks different and lighter and it started about a week ago but The itchiness has gotten worse and I sorted find my self scratching during the night even wearing long pants

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/24/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Please attach a picture