Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My 91 year old mother has burning after she urinates and…

Customer Question
My 91 year old...

My 91 year old mother has burning after she urinates and some itching, she doesn't have a yeas tinfection or an uti. Her recent urine analysis was clear. Yet she is complaining of discomfort.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

She has been dealing with this for 3 weeks.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

She has high blood pressure and arithritis,

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Has she ever had a cystoscopy