Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had vertigo attacks during the past yars, with breaks…

Customer Question
I have had vertigo...

I have had vertigo attacks during the past yars, with breaks in between of a couple of years.during the last year, the attaçks came every few months. This time it has been severe with vomiting and severe dizziness. I have been in bed for 4 days

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No..l take Grvol

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, I am otherwise in good health and go to the gym twice a week.i am 77 years old and have never been to a hospital in my life. A year ago I started taking blood pressure pills.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I am ònly taking coversyl and vitamin d

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
9/23/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Do you know the cause of your vertigo?

According to what type of doctor?

What is your question? We answer specific questions.

Family Physician, Doctor