Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM. Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

I had sex last night and I'm just getting over my period

Hi there, I had sex last night and I'm just getting over my period like I wore a tampon yesterday. I bled a little this morning so put one back in. I also have endometriosis...but my question is, even though I told him not to, he came in me. I don't have my regular pill pack yet of birth control. but I have been on Birth control for years. my last pill was Sunday. I don't know when I'm getting my next pill pack, maybe the middle of next week instead of taking it on Sunday like I'm supposed to. Do you think I should take a plan B pill or do you think I don't need to?

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Actually i think while the chances of you getting pregnant are very low here since you just had your period and it is unlikely for you to get pregnant at this time in your cycle, i would STILL advise using a plan B pill as that will definitively rule out any chance of you getting pregnant. It is possible that you may not get pregnant even without the plan B pill infact it is likely you wont but in situations like these it is better to be safe than sorry and use a plan B pill.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
ok, thank you. I can just go to the store and get some? Do I go to the pharmacist?

Yes you can get it at your local pharmacy without a prescription.

Do you have any more questions?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Ok, no that was it. Thank you. I will go now! ha

You are welcome, best of luck!