Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

MU HUBBY HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH A SOFTENING HEART VALVE AND…

Customer Question
MU HUBBY HAS BEEN...

MU HUBBY HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH A SOFTENING HEART VALVE AND LAST TESTS REVEALED A SCORE OF 35 WITH 40 AS THE SCORE FOR INTERVENTION. hE HAS BEEN COMPLAINING OF AN IRRITATING SENSATION IN R AND L SIDES OF HIS FRONTAL CHEST.

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

FATHER AND BROTHER DIED WITH HEART ATTACKS AND MY HUSBAND HAD HAD A CABBAGE AND 2 MONTHS LATER 6 STENTS IN THE R AND L CHEST

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

HE HAD AN IMPLANTED PAIN RELIEVER , HAS OSTEO .

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/23/2017
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can i ask which heart valve is affected? Aortic, mitral etc? if you dont know do you aheva copy of the ultrasound of the heart which you can attach here? Also is the irritating sensation associated with any shortness of breath, palpitations, sweating?