Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had a strange pain in the skin from my shoulder blade…

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a strange pain in the skin from my shoulder blade on my right side to the front of my breast and it runs sort of like may be a nerve route?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

I have noticed it for about 10 days. I keep looking to see if I have a rash but I do not have one.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have coronary heart disease, Lichen Sclerous, I am overweight

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/23/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 10 months ago

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Does it hurt to move the shoulder?

No it does not feel like a muscle pull or a shoulder problem. I don't know if pain is the right word. Its more like a burn or tingle feeling. I was thinking maybe it could be the beginning of Shingles or something nerve related. My breast is sore.

Did you have chickenpox as a child?