Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had a fungal infection on my arm right below the

Customer Question
Hello, I have had...

Hello, I have had a fungal infection on my arm right below the elbow. I take Clotrimazole and Betamethasone cream and use it for 10 days, twice a day. The infection clears up after the 10 days, but has been coming back. Is there anything else I should be doing?

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Nothing helps but the cream. My health has been very good. My only problem is hypertension and I take Lisinipril for that.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing that I can think of. I'm 70 years old and very active and fit.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
9/23/2017
Doctor: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD
Hello my name is***** am a board-certified physician and I am happy to help you. Does the fungal infection of the skin involved include any hairy areas?
Richard Han
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD