Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had a vasectomy and now my wife wants a child .I don't…

Customer Question
I had a vasectomy...

I had a vasectomy and now my wife wants a child .I don't think reversing it is possible and I don't want to adopt or us someone else's sperm.

Doctor's Assistant: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/22/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

I understand your situation.

But what is your question ?

what kind of doctor would I need to see to remove what we need from me to have a child
doctor
I had an vasectomy and I don't think it's possible to revers it
ok so this is a scam .that's just great
I don't want to join anything .all I want is answer to my question .I paid you for nothing
I will report this
I want my info deleted