Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am 43 years old and so fed up for all my medication, I…

Customer Question
I am 43 years...

I am 43 years old and so fed up for all my medication, I dont know what to do and sometimes the medication is not helping. Was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2006, pain from head to toe. Could not have children, was born with abnormal colon and had a total colectomy in 2013, hysterectomy in 2011 and hernia in 2015, I am eating very carefully for the diarrhea and dehydration. I am in so much pain and dont have energy. Cant sleep at all. Get migraines, always nashua sometimes throwing up just green water which I know I did not put in my mouth and lots of pain then under my breast, dont know if it relates to the mech used with hernia. My medication: morning Tramacet, Cymgen 60mg, Concerta 54mg, Evening Tramacet, Rivotril 2mg, Dormicum 30mg. This is now before I was on stronger meds but gain weight. I sometimes feel that it is not worth living but my husband and I adopted a girl in 2005. The thoughts are there everyday but then I think what it will do to her. I am just so tired of all the meds and pain and diarrhea and migraines with the nauseous feeling non stop. I really don't know what to do next or who to see as I think there is no Specialist that I did not see yet.

Doctor's Assistant: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Also diagnosed with hyperbening mobility, DESNOS, ADHD, OCD. 1.68m and 68kg.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Screenshot of abnormal colon
9/22/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?

I am 43 years old Dr

have you had vitamin levels and iron tested?

Dr it is done monthly. Iron sometimes low and then an extra pill.

what about other vitamins like vitamin A, zinc, etc?

everything my psychiatrist always worry because I cannot sleep and always look exhausted, he send me for all the blood tests.

Ok good

what about sleep apnea?

He did mention that but was sure that it is not the case. I am actually more concerned about my migraines, dehydration and the throwing up as I accepted the diaree. I am afraid for my liver, gallbladder , lungs and kidneys why I don't know Dr.
Didn't you have a cat Scan?
No Dr

that would be the next step

you definitely need a CAT Scan

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor