Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Ben sick all week, my tempatuure has been 103.1 and have a…

Customer Question
Ben sick all week...

Ben sick all week, my tempatuure has been 103.1 and have a lot of chest congestion. Took2 Tylenol and it come down to 101.6. I am 74 years old and do not want to get pneumonia. Have had one pneumonia shot

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No allergies take Atorvastatin 80mg , amlodip-benazepril 10/20mg metoprolol succer100mg zolpidem tartated 10mg furosemide 20mg met for in hol 500mg trazodone 50mg 81mg aspirin

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Had a stent put in 15 years ago that's about it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
9/22/2017
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Are you having any shortness of breath?

Is there any blood in the mucous that you cough up?

Give me Back my money on my. Credit card

I don't have your money but I'm sure support could help you out.

Please contact support and they can address any issues with billing.

Please cancel and put the money back on my card

I wouldn't be able to cancel anything or refund any money. I am a physician and don't have any knowledge regarding billing however I am sure support can help you out with that matter.

I will go to the emergency department , just give me back my money
Family Physician, Doctor