Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm having tremble a and cold. Sensations with a. Dry cough.

Customer Question
I'm having tremble a...

I'm having tremble a and cold. Sensations with a. Dry cough

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?

Couples of months

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I'm diabetic. high blood pressure . thyroid. And have had Tia strokes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
How do I get off here I'm going to ER
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/22/2017
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Are you having any difficulty breathing?

I am not sure the symptoms you have would warrant going to the ER. If you have more information you could provide I'm sure I can guide you in the right direction.