Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

I've been experiencing some back pain, bloating, heavy

I've been experiencing some back pain, bloating, heavy cramps, clotting on my minstrel cycle and throwing up!!! What's wrong with me???

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Are your periods regular?

Are you able to keep liquids down?

Dizziness?

Heavy bleeding?

Burning sensation and pain during urination?

Are you taking any medications?

Any other medical history?

Since how long have you been suffering from?
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
My periods are regular, I'm able to keep liquids down, some dizziness, periods are heavy for a day or two then lighten up, no pain or burning during urination, I take biotin (that's it), no previous health issues besides 2 UTI's, it's been the last three months.

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe,possible causes may include infection, hormonal imbalance,Uterine Fibroids,Polyps,Pelvic inflammatory disease,Endometriosis,Endometrial hyperplasia.
As you have passed a very large clot with heavy bleeding so it should be stopped further with prompt management to prevent complications like dehydration,anemia,confusion,low blood pressure and fainting.
I would recommend not to consider a wait and watch approach and see your doctor if bleeding is heavy.The rule of thumb is if you are going through a pad in less than an hour or the clots are larger than a quarter, you need to be seen right away.
Doctor may prescribe Tranexamic acid to prevent further heavy bleeding.
Ultrasound can be done along with CBC.
You should hydrate yourself with plenty of fluids and gatorade and take OTC Liquid Emetrol.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Thank you, ***** *****'t been drinking enough water lately, and the clots aren't not that big. But very helpful and put my mind at ease!!!

Thanks for the follow-up.

You should take Over the counter liquid Emetrol for nausea,vomiting.

Take start hydrate yourself with gatorade.

And eat a bland diet.

You should apply warm compresses with a heating pad on back.

You should take OTC Mylanta gas,Aleve.

I wish for your good health.
Please do not forget to leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars if you are satisfied with our conversation. Bonus is highly appreciated.
We can continue our conversation even after you provide rating.

Kind Regards
Dr.Anil